Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Shabby Chic Bedroom

One of my goals for the summer is to finish my room.


 I have been trying to re-decorate it for the past year. A few weekends ago my cousin Kathryn came over and helped me a ton, i only need to do a few more things.

{nice hair she has huh!}

 First i need to get a new comforter, i have one in mind, its a light blue color with white roses.


I also need to finish hanging the antique/ vintage frames i got.

Are the antique scissors too creeper-ish? They were Kathryn's idea.

And paint my Eiffle Tower.

The biggest change will be paint color. Currently i have three BRIGHT PINK walls and one TEAL wall! Not Shabby Chic at all!

I want somthing cute and comfortable, and not bright. It needs to be able to go with many things, in case i change my style.

Any suggestions on shabby chic paint colors would help a ton!

XOXO.Juliette


2 comments:

  1. light pink!
    but the lighest pink of all.
    looking cute.

    {natali}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! im going to home depot soon an i will bring home billions of samples !

    ReplyDelete